Hay Crops / Pastures
Hay Crops and Pastures
tifton, bermuda, coastal, alfalfa, native pastures
- Soil: Sandy soil 1 quart to the acre, clay or high organic matter soil 12.8 ounces to the acre.
- In furrow with seed at planting if possible.
- Foliar (drench): 12.8 ounces to 1 quart to the acre at “heading” or grain filling stage
Repeat foliar application following each cutting.
Can be applied through an irrigation methods.
- Stronger, healthier plant
- Increased fine feeder roots resulting in improved water and nutrient uptake
- Increased digestible protein, crude protein and crude fiber
For Best Results in Agricultural Application:
- Ensure tank is free of residue, avoid chlorinated water if possible
- Do not apply when a crop is severely stressed
- Do not mix with fungicides or insecticides and do not apply within 2 weeks of applying fungicides
May be mixed with a 2,4-D herbicide.