|Initial treatment: Apply 2 gallons per surface acre of lagoon or 16 ounces treats 3,000 cubic feet (approximately 22,500 gallons).
Maintenance treatment: Treat daily with one gallon per surface acre. As more waste is added more Waste Away® will need to be added.
- 1-gallon minimum treatment for small lagoons.
- Treatment may vary due to feeding program and size of lagoons.
- Mix Waste Away® with water and spray over area to be treated. If possible,
distribute over the entire surface; do not pour on just one area.
- Use a spray applicator to achieve even distribution of Waste Away® in the lagoon.
- Agitation is very helpful