Soil Inoculant with Humus
An all-natural liquid soil inoculant formulated to enhance soil structure, root development, nutrient uptake, and water infiltration.
- Enhances fertilizer program by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Reduces crusting of topsoil
- Increases root mass growth
- Increases seed germination emergence
- Improves water infiltration
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil.
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Easily applied using various irrigation systems (spray, trickle, overhead, drip, surge, and L.E.P.A.)
- Concentrated for freight savings
- Affordable cost
- Animals may graze immediately after application
- Stable for up to 1 year when stored as directed
- May be soil and foliar applied
Bacillus subtillus 1,000,000 CFU/mL and pseudomonas putida 1,000,000 CFU/mL, water, and liquid humus acid (derived from leonardite)
275-gallon tote | 30-gallon drum | 5-gallon case | 4-gallon case